This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get Core Membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get Core Membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
Favorite visual artistN/AFavorite moviesPirates of the Caribbean series with any other pirate film following afterFavorite TV showsMost cartoonsFavorite bands / musical artistsMotley Crue, Sixx AM, Aerosmith, Area 11Favorite booksChanges regularlyFavorite writersN/AFavorite gamesLegend of Zelda series, Pokemon series, Most Nintendo gamesFavorite gaming platformPC and all platforms by Nintendo Tools of the TradeA very old tablet and an even older laptop Other InterestsBats
Tagged by 's orange monkey who is precious to them
Rules 1.Write the rules. 2.Write 13 things about yourself. 3.Answer 13 questions made by the person who tagged you, and make your own 13 questions. 4.Tag 13 deviants. Make sure they know that they are tagged. 5.Don't say ''You're tagged if you read this". 6.It is forbidden not to tag anyone. 7.Tag backs aren't allowed. 8.If you don't make this tag in a week, you need to obey a wish of the person who tags you.
I don't particularly care for rules 6, 7, or 8, but for the purposes of a meme war, I will be tagging a certain nerd. They have it coming >:V
Thirteen facts about me that I think people haven't heard:
1. I love D&D, and normally I play it twice a week unless something comes up with me or friends. 2. When I have nightmares, they usually aren't scary but just don't make sense. So I guess my subconsciousness is too strong for me to be scared >:V 3. I spoke both Spanish and Italian when I was younger, but I have since forgotten both, but I'm re-learning Italian now for work. 4. I've done music since I was very young and can play the trumpet, I'm also currently learning how to play the piano. 5. My favourite holiday is Halloween, but it's not very big in France, so I just throw massive Halloween parties every year instead of Trick-or-Treating. 6. When I was nine years old, I fell off of something and scraped all of the skin of my upper lip off - it's all grown back now, but I have some scars from the experience. 7. My hair is very full, so every time I show and use shampoo/conditioner, my hair poofs up the next day and I look like a lion, just full-on mane. 8. When I was younger, my password for everything was just the word "bat" multiple times. So I had "bat" and I had "batbat" and I had "batbatbatbatbatbatbatbatbatbatbat". 9. My favourite not-insult is "try-hard" because it's both a compliment and an insult. 10. When I was younger, I drop my wrist and I can pop my wrist at will; it's a bad habit I do when I'm thinking. 11. I need complete silence to be able to write well, otherwise it takes me about 4 times as long to write the same amount. 12. My biggest pet peeve is people not understanding things I say because of my accent. 13. I like to challenge myself, but in stupid ways - example, when I took a trip to the Loire Valley a few weeks ago, I wanted to see how far I could rock climb without equipment; I got pretty far, which probably makes up for how stupid the act was.
1. Favourite Pokemon? Uhhhhhhhh it's definitely one of the pokemon in the Mudkip evolutionary line.
2. Favourite music that you always listen to? Hard/alternative rock, both in english and french.
3. Favourite Pokemon game? Emerald, but Soul Silver/Heart Gold are close seconds!
4. Do you have any pets? If so, what kind of pets :v? Yessss, I have two cats, one is a normal domestic short hair, her name is Midna, because that's what my sister wanted to call her, and a maine coon, her name is Willow and she's a fluffy mess! I also have a dog, she's a cream coloured golden retriever (so, in that sense, she's not actually a "golden" retriever |'D).
5. What's the average air speed velocity of a fully unladen European swallow? What do you mean? An African or European swallow?
6. How much do you hate calculus? I hate calculus very little because I was good at it in school :V
7. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck in 20 seconds if it chucks at the rate of 5t (t=seconds) arbitrary wood units per second? [You have to answer this appropriately!] If it chucks at 5t (t=seconds) and t=20, then we just need to do 5(20). Therefore, the woodchuck chucks 100 arbitrary wood units in 20 seconds.
8. What do you think of me and my art? ;w; I always thought your art was really great, but I had the criticism that you used the same poses over and over, especially for eevolutions, but now you've gotten so good with poses and changing up perspective so I don't have any criticism, stop try-harding Boku >:V (jk)
9. Who is your favourite youtuber and/or Twitch streamer I'm very fond of the Yogscast! My favourite member changes every now and again, but it usually comes back to being either Lewis or Simon.
10. Assess, with examples, the extent of social and environmental costs of the development of Renewable and Recyclable energy sources. The are costs are as follows:
Our planet is changing, and not in a good way, like into a butterfly, or a magic shoe. And we're all to blame; I'm talking about climate change. Nineteen centuries ago, there was an industrial revolution, which used coals. Coals is a fossil fuel, which means setting fire to dinosaurs. It's this dirty dinosaur gas which has been blamed for climate change.
What's more, so many dinosaurs were burned for steam trains, that nowadays, there's almost no dinosaurs left. Rising temperatures are a world-wide problem, experts say they are responsible for making the north poles melt, meaning too much sea. Not everyone wants to live in the sea. You don't have to be a scientist to know that; you just have to had seen The Little Mermaid, she hated it.
The government says we need to cut our greenhouse gas emissions by 2050, but, if you like me you don't have a greenhouse, they say you can reduce your carbon footprint by not flying and walking more, but my feet swell up when I walk, which is why I came here in a car.
Storms battering the coasts, tornadoes, blizzards, rain, women in bikinis, floods, if we keep discussing climate change in such an alarming rate, scientists predict that the world's stock of weather footage will be exhausted by 2050.
But not everyone thinks climate change is real. This hot topic has split the science community straight down the middle: 90% to 10%.
To hear both sides of this debate once and for all, I found one climate expert.
Me: Good afternoon, what are you?
A-Wat: My name is Andy Watson, I'm a marine, atmospheric, and climate scientist.
Me: How does weather actually work?
Me: And if you could make snappy, since it's gunna be on i-player.
A-Wat: Umm, well, the atmosphere is constantly in motion, and this motion means that you get winds if the air is risin-
Me: Yeah, I'm gunna need you to be a bit more snappy.
A-Wat: Umm, you get rain, you get snow-
A-Wat: Uh, uh, UH-
Me: In one word.
A-Wat: Aahhh, energy.
Me: Energy, yea.
Me: The world's getting hotter, isn't it? But how can we stop ourselves from turning into steam? What do we do? Should we just...start eating more salad and stuff like that?
A-Wat: It's certainly true, we will have to adapt to, ah, to a warm climate. And, and we will probably have to eat different things, bec-
Me: Ice-cream and stuff.
A-Wat: Uh, well, certainly as the world gets warmer, you know, t-
Me: Probably gunna be an ice ban now, isn't it, so we can't have ice-lollies.
A-Wat: I don't think so, it's not- it's not that bad.
Me: How hot is too hot? You know what I mean, like when will we be going "ow" all the time?
A-Wat: If global warming happens really slowly, then the world could probably adapt to being quite a lot warmer an-
Me: And we'll be long gone by then, so...
A-Wat: Well, that's true, but you got to think about, you know, our children and our children's childr-
Me: I'm not gunna have kids, I don't think.
A-Wat: Aahm, well, some people-
Me: Yeah, some people will.
A-Wat: -do want to have children. Ye-
Me: Yeah, but it- but not until they're, like, children's children, so, we don't sort of care about them, do we?
There's a difference between thinking climate change is man-made, and thinking climate change is made up, but I can't remember it because I'm too hot, and that might be a warning to us all. A global war(N)ming.
Next time on Moments of Wonder, I'll be finding out where do fists comes from.
11. Kek, are you tired of me just asking school questions School what now?
12. What's your favourite drink? wine because i'm french I like Chouchen! because i'm french
13. //FLAIL ARMS// //FLAILS LEGS//
1. What's your native language? 2. How much of your favourite candy can you have before you feel ill? 3. What was the last song you listened to? 4. What's your favourite piece of furniture? 5. If you build your first castle on a swamp but it sinks into the swamp, what do you do next? 6. What is your name? 7. What is your quest? 8. What is the capital of Assyria? 9. How is babby formed? 10. How is bat formed? 11. What's your favourite quote that you heard within the last 47 days? 12. What's your favourite meme? 13. What's your opinion of Ass Creed? The game were you control cultists in white robes and stab people by using a single button the entire time.
I'm tagging because they are a NERD and NERDS get BULLIED >:V